BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Looking for power?

This generation is obsessed with the occult - look at the Harry Potter series. The author, J.K. Rowling is now a billionaire. The world is hungry for spiritual things and they are bored with religion. But they are looking in the wrong direction - the polar wrong direction. What today's churches are missing is the POWER. It's like a recipe that's missing the most important ingredient. Look in the chapter of Acts. Jesus told them to wait for the POWER. You must get the Holy Spirit, the Holy GHOST. It comes IN you, and you speak in tongues, God's language. THEN life becomes exciting - it's what we're all really looking for.
Before I got the baptism in the Holy Spirit, I kept TRYING to live a Christian life, but I just didn't have the power and kept failing. After years of this, I knew there had to be more. That's where it's all going wrong. I was in a bad situation and kept asking God to HELP me, and give me the power to do this and I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost. After that, all of my close relatives FINALLY saw a difference in me. Finally I 'walked the walk.'
If you know anything about good vs. evil, you know that satan tries to copy God things and twists them. While God comes INSIDE us with the baptism of the Holy Ghost and you speak in tongues, the devil actually can possess someone and they make gutteral noises.

I challenge you to read, really read the book of Acts in the Bible. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His gifts have not stopped.
This gift is for you too.

0 comments: