BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alone Time with God

I've found if I just can't seem to sit down and pray, it helps to take a walk with my iPod and just let the Jesus songs play. There are some days when I'm just too ADD to sit down, and I just walk and worship. I let it sink in my soul and it lifts me.

This time of year, life is a blur, it's a whirl, like Christmas time with too many activities in too short of a time. I don't want to leave my Father, my Daddy, my Abba, out of my life.
Sometimes we just have to pray as we go.... as we drive... as we walk... in our lunch hours.... God wants to spend time with us. He loves the relationship with us. He misses us when we get too busy, and I miss Him too...
And songs can help....
because, in them, we worship Him...
and get closer to Him.

Our God is an awesome God.......

0 comments: