BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Dream

My father's parents divorced when he was a toddler, and I never did get to know my grandfather on his side. When I moved to a town several years ago, I found out my grandfather had retired there. I also found out he had wanted to get to know me and my siblings but my father wouldn't allow it. I had a dream of one of the three cemeteries in our town, and in the dream, saw exactly where his grave was. The next day I drove to that cemetery and had never been there before. It's a large cemetery, but I could see in my head where the grave was, so I went straight to that spot, and there it was. It's so incredible to me that God would choose to share that with me in a dream, and He knew how great that I would think that is.
His word says He knows the number of hairs on our head, and is interested in the small things as well as the big. God spoke to HIs children all through the Bible, giving them warnings and instructions in dreams. And He will to you as well.

0 comments: