BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Confirming His message

At my Spirit-filled church on Sunday, lots of people came forward to share what the Lord has been telling to them. It's always amazing to me, that He will be telling His children the same thing. And each was saying that they hear the Lord saying to beware, and that difficulties are coming for His children. I've been hearing this from other Christians too, so I know God is getting this message out. We are not to be afraid, but to beware. I, too, have been having bad dreams lately, and this almost never happens. So have my other Christian friends. Last week's dream was very vivid, and it was clear. He was saying to not trust bad people. This may seem like common sense, but I always look for the good in people and try to trust them. I've been burned many times this way though. God was very clear, be careful...

0 comments: