BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

He's with me all the time...

Just a quick post... this thought popped in my head tonight, and I felt like God was telling me something. Ten years ago, my youngest child was a toddler, and leaned over a swimming pool to get a leaf in the water. She fell in head first and went straight to the bottom of the pool. I was standing on the other side of the pool with my clothes on and dove in, grabbed her at the bottom and pulled her straight up. It just hit me tonight that she was perfectly fine when I got her to the surface. No coughing. No water in her lungs. And my contacts didn't come out of my eyes. I was in such shock with the event at the time, that it just never occurred to me, until now, that Jesus saved her. He used my arms, but He was with me, and saved her. I hadn't thought about this in years, but felt God's nudging about it tonight.
He is always with us. It's such a comforting thought to know my Father is with me every step of the way.
And it gives me peace...

0 comments: