BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fast

As our church fast ends, all of us on the fast were able to hear God better than usual. The first week I had the vision at church that I posted at that time. The second week, God began to speak to me in His inaudible voice that a national tragedy was about to happen, and then the Arizona shootings happened 2 days later. The third week, I had a dream about my coworker, who is in her early 30's and is very overweight. I dreamed that I was looking at her obituary, and started yelling,"No, no!!!" and asked God not to let her die. In the dream, the last name then changed to a different name, and I woke up thinking that this was His warning. I told her about it, and she listened intently, saying she knew she needs to lose weight. The next day she became very disoriented and for a few minutes was lost. Then she started having chest pains the next few days, and after remembering the dream, went to the doctor who told her that her blood pressure was in the danger range. He was able to lower it with strong meds, and she is now on a strict regime to lose weight.

God is an awesome God!

0 comments: