BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

God's not dead, He's alive!

Today at my Spirit-filled church, we had a guest speaker who has been a preacher for 40 years. He gave a great sermon and finished saying he would like to prophecy over the people God told him he had a word for. The last person he pointed to was me to prophecy over. It is completely awesome to have this experience.... God cares about each one of us, and has a plan for our lives, "a plan for welfare and not for calamity, to give us a future and a hope." I had never met this man, and have only started going to this church a few months ago, since we are out of town very often. The point is, no one there knows my personal story. Only God could know my heart and deep yearnings, and this prophecy hit the nail on the head! They were things only God could know that have been personal between the two of us. I started crying. It was a meeting with the Almighty! I'm not going to relay the prophecy, but will tell you that it was 100% accurate about where I've been, and where I'm yearning to go.

If you haven't met God, He's here, waiting for you. He knows how many hairs are on your head, and He cares about every detail of your life.
He wants to be your 'Abba,' which is the affectionate term, like Daddy, in Hebrew.
Call upon Jesus.....

0 comments: