BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

In the sky....


After many years of being a Christian, I've come to agree with Billy Graham that some of the UFO's are demonic in nature. I read this in a Billy Graham book, and have thought about it a lot since then. Over the years I've read several accounts of people who had encounters with UFO's and the thing that struck me was that some could see them and some could not. One that I read was a man from my hometown, and even from my neighborhood, being around the junior high age on the monkey bars on a school playground, and the UFO was very close, but his best friend could not see it. This would seem to me that it is spiritual in nature, as some can see, and some cannot. There are higher power spiritual beings, some are in God's army and some are in Lucifer's. We call them angels and demons, but they are spiritual by nature. I recently read that Jerusalem has the most UFO sightings of any city in the world. This is no coincidence... I also found it fascinating that the most recent U.S. presidential inauguration in 2009 had a UFO sighting overhead, that no one could explain, and it was a no-fly zone for security.

As a true believer in Jesus as my Messiah, we need not have fear over this. We are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ, and He is protecting us. In the Bible, Jesus had sent out His disciples and when they returned were excited that the demons were subject to them. Jesus told them to rather marvel that their names are written in the Book of Life....
"For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

0 comments: