BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jesus "with skin"

When you become a Christian, a true Christian believer, then Jesus comes to live inside of you. Today at church was extremely moving for me personally, as God blessed me immensely (and unexpectedly.) As His child, He promises in Phillipians 4:19, "For my God shall supply ALL your needs according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus." And, unbeknownst to me, God moved upon many of His children in my church to help me in my time of need. I am humbled and honored at God's help, and with His children, who were his hands and feet. You see, God is a spirit, and since He physically isn't here, He lives in other's hearts who have asked Him in their hearts. Thank you, Lord, for Your awesome help, and for moving upon Your children to prompt them to help me. What a blessing.

You are ALWAYS true to Your word. I am forever grateful.

0 comments: