BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mercy

Dear Jesus,

I can feel the birth pangs getting closer and closer together. In my spirit I can see the storm clouds forming. I know that the time for Your second coming is very, very close. I have so many loved ones that I pray will be saved, so that, together, we will spend eternity with you. I know You have tarried. Your Word says that Your desire is that ALL will be saved, but You leave that decision to us, You do not force us. I know that all good gifts are from You, Father and that whatever bad that happens in our lives is because the enemy is in charge of this world. You allow things to happen in our lives to bring us closer to You, and Your word says You work all things together for good to those who love You and are called according to Your purpose. Father, as we begin to look up and know that Your coming is nigh, I pray that You will have mercy on us, and that the blindfolds that the enemy puts on, will be ripped off so that everyone can see the truth.
Oh Father, the more I know You, the more I love You.
Have mercy on us, oh Lord....

0 comments: