BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 27, 2010

Love notes

I've been having a very hard time lately... I know God is with me. He never said it would be easy; He said He would be with us. When you have a relationship with Him, He leaves you little 'love notes.' Years ago, He would always wake me up at 1:47 a.m. and talk to me, probably because life in the daytime is hectic, and it's easier to hear His voice when it's quiet.

Over the past few years, it has changed to little white feathers. I will be walking along, and I'll see one. Or they will be in really obscure places, where it's obvious that only God could put them there. It's always when I really need it, He seems to say, "I'm here, don't give up."
Lately He's teaching me to walk by faith, not by sight. These are hard lessons. I had stopped tithing since things had gotten so bad, but then they only got worse. I started tithing, but things still seemed bad. I reminded Him what He says in His word; that the storehouse will be overflowing. And then, unexpected checks would arrive. They would total up to the exact amount that I had needed. And He is moving upon people to give to me, and it's very humbling. I guess I still had more pride than I thought.
I'm taking it day by day...

0 comments: