BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 25, 2010

Every day is a gift

I am a breast cancer survivor. Five years ago my regular mammogram detected there might be something there. Since my sister had a breast removed a few years before, I was concerned. The biopsy determined it was early breast cancer. After going to three different doctors, I chose to have a lumpectomy to have it checked out. The biopsy had put a BB in to mark the spot, so I had the operation only to find out that they missed the BB. They took out the wrong area. Two weeks later I had another lumpectomy. My surgeon said it was gone. Nothing there. A miracle!! So, so many people were praying. My surgeon said that maybe the first operation kicked my immune system in, but I said no, God had healed me. I had prayed and prayed. I asked for more time. I know I'm on borrowed time. And I want to tell as many people about Jesus that I can - that He saves, that He loves them, that they too can spend eternity with Him.

Oh, praise, praise the Lord!!

0 comments: