BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today's vision

During praise and worship at my (Spirit-filled) church, I often 'see' things with my spiritual eyes. Today I kept seeing red jewels - they looked like earrings from India, and I also saw green scenery that looked like Ireland or Scotland. I'm not sure what either meant, but lots of people came forward at church today with a word from the Lord, and He was definitely there. His presence was palpable, and awesome! A little bit of heaven! Oh how I love these kinds of churches where the Holy Spirit is allowed to move and be with us! It's just what I needed today. I have been very weary lately, and God is true to His word, and gives me peace. "Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

0 comments: