BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Focusing

I still keep focusing on forgiving myself. Every time the enemy tries to condemn me, I say, 'no,' that was in the past and I am forgiven. It frees me from punishing myself or thinking I deserve bad things to happen to me. I have asked forgiveness from God earnestly, so I know that He has forgiven me, because that's what it says in His word.

Then I focus on being a child of the King. Yes, as His children, we will inherit what is our Father's. I am rich in blessings. And some day I will go to heaven and have a mansion. Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you. In my Father's house there are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you." As a Gentile (non-Jew), we are adopted into His family with the same inheritance. It's by faith.
We are His royalty.

0 comments: