BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

No such thing as a coincidence....


God speaks in unusual ways.. The other day a friend of mine said that God uses birds to talk to her. I've heard several people say this. Once I fasted all day about a decision and as I sat at the park on the ground, a big group of ducks encircled me, quietly gazing at the creek. After 30 minutes, they headed to the water one by one and one dark one remained with me, just next to me in silence. I then received my answer.

God also uses clocks with me. He used to always wake me up in the night to give me a message, and when I looked at the clock, it was always 1:47 am. Lately it's changed to 9:11. I guess things are more urgent these days. In the past He used certain songs that only He and I knew were special to me. And of course, white feathers.
The story behind that is, at one of my previous jobs, a gal I worked with really loved her job. Her husband came home one day and announced they were moving to the other side of the state. Not only had he not even asked her about this, but he had also rented a house without seeing it. She decided to go look at the house, even though she wasn't planning on moving. When she walked in the vacant house with her husband and realtor, the master bedroom was filled with white feathers. The realtor was very embarressed because no one had a key or had been there. But my friend knew that this was from God. Unbeknownst to everyone else, including her husband, my friend had just read a book about angels where something similar had happened. She knew it was a sign from God to go with her husband. (She did and they moved back after 2 years.) But after this story, I find white feathers in the strangest places, and it is a love letter from God.
To know Him is to love Him... that's the way it is with Him. He gets to know you intimately and like a best friend, you will have private things just between the two of you.
Get to know Him and you will see what I mean...

0 comments: