BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

God = Truth

For the first time in a very long time, I woke up thinking that God is saying that things are going to get better. I need to stop worrying. Because it's actually a sin. It certainly does not please God when we don't have faith. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things unseen." It's not faith if you can see it. When we really believe - when we really have faith - then we start thanking Him for what we can't see yet, but know it's coming. We know it's already been granted in heaven, we just can't see it yet. And God loves that. He loves us to trust Him.

I've been really worried lately about money. I'm making a lot less than I was even a year ago. And with all of the bad news in the media, it's easy to lose faith. But God promises to take care of His children's needs. "For my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches, in glory, by Christ Jesus." So there it is. And God cannot lie. He IS truth. So we don't have to worry, even if we don't see it. He WILL take care of us. He says, "I will never leave you or forsake you."
So comforting.

0 comments: