BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Promises

Recently I was awakened at 5:30 a.m. with terrible chest pains and thought I might be having a heart attack. I said, "Lord, I don't want to go to the hospital and go through all those tests..." So I got up with my Bible and started claiming the promises from God to His children. Like, "By the stripes of Jesus, we were healed." And, "many are the afflictions of the righteous, but He delivers me from them all." And, "they shall lay hands on the sick and they SHALL recover." You see, God's Word is truth and He cannot lie. These promises are for His children to claim.

After an hour, the terrible pains subsided.
As He would have it, my annual cardiologist appointment was that afternoon. They did the heart tests and could find nothing wrong.
Yes, God never lies. He still heals. The promises are still true today.
Become one of His children, and you can claim the promises too.

0 comments: