BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eagle

Today's my pastor's son spoke at church and it was great! The gist of it was that God wants intimacy with us, an intimate relationship. And that, like in a marriage, prolonged intimacy makes a big chance at birthing something. If we, as His children, are not 'birthing' something, we do not have an intimate relationship with Him. God is so in love with us. Jesus is coming back again for His 'bride,' and longs to know us intimately.

He also gave me a personal word that, as I gave a testimony in the service today, he said God told him almost audibly to 'Watch,' and then he saw (in his spiritual eyes) me transform into an eagle. He said that I, as an eagle, had bruises and scars, and was a bit torn up, but I was flying and soaring in the skies, and that I am a prophet, not only for our church, but also in the world as well.
Awesome...

0 comments: