BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kim Clement:

God Says, "I'm Going to Surprise You Come November"

"A Mighty Army Will Be Raised Up!"

The following word was prophesied by Kim Clement on September 18, 2010 from Dallas Texas:

God says, "I'm going to surprise you come November," says the Lord. "I'm going to show you something that's never ever happened before in this nation. For this nation, which I adorned, I will begin to implore and declare to you, something fresh is on the horizon," says the Lord. "Something new is on the horizon. And are you going to let Me down, Dallas, Texas?" God says, "I will raise up righteousness again. Kids will begin to shout His Name again. People will begin to pray, pray, pray. They will pray, pray, pray. Pray, pray, pray! Pray, pray, pray! Praise, praise, praise! Praise, praise, praise!"

Big D – little a – double l – a – s – "DALLAS." Be blessed! Be whole! Be whole! Be saved! Be saved! Be right! Be right! Be rich! Be rich! Be full! Be full! Now give Him a shout of praise!

We are prophesying to the dead bones of this hour. Get ready, get ready. God wants to bring rivers of life into this place. Hallelujah! Be whole! I want you to do me a favor. I want you to copy me. Be whole! Be rich! Be full! Be right! Be saved! Be pure! Be whole! Be rich! Now open your mouth and begin to praise Him as we prophesy to the dead bones of this hour that a mighty army will be raised up. "A mighty army will be raised up," says the Lord.

The energy here tonight is so powerful. God loves it when you step outside of the box. He has His eye on the youth of this nation. I said He has His eye on the youth of this nation. Statistics are saying that Americans are going backwards in terms of their intellect and understanding, literacy. But there's a spiritual emerging that's taking place which will also affect the education, the economy, and it's coming from our kids. Without the family, we're lost.

"Enough of Sorrow, Enough of Defeat"

The following word was prophesied by Kim Clement on September 19, 2010 from Dallas Texas:

How many of you are excited about what God's going to do in Dallas? God wants to know – what if you fill that big stadium full so that other teams could win? Don't you think it's time for the Dallas Cowboys, as a sign? Do you want them to win? How about a sign from the Most High God. Let's prophesy!

"Big D – little a – double l – a – s, be blessed!" This is Dallas, and God wants to restore Texas again and bring forth something that will shake the nation. How many of you believe that God can shake the nation? Let's go! "Big D – little a – double l – a – s, be rich. Be blessed! Be right!" How about, "Big D – little a – double l – a – s, you'll win, you'll win!"

The Spirit of the Lord says, "There has been trouble, sorrow, bad reports, economic change in the State of Texas, and in many that I've chosen to bring forth a sweet fragrance to the nation. There is a new party, a political party that is arising," and God says, "it will challenge both sides of the coin, and I will bring righteousness into the schools and the universities again. Yes, I will! I will begin in this state.

"This is a pioneering state," and God says, "I listen to your praise. I listen to your voice. I listen to the sound of victory coming from you. Enough of sorrow, enough of defeat," says the Lord. "It's time to arise and shout like Jehoshaphat shouted in the presence of his enemies!"

These words that Jesus prayed are incredibly powerful, but God says, "I want to show My greatness on the shores of this nation. I want to show My people who have prayed and prayed and prayed that I have not forgotten them. There is an imminent war against Israel," and the Spirit of God says, "they shall say we will get to their shores and under their ground in America."

"In November, There Shall Be a Surprise"

God says, "In November there shall be a surprise and many of you shall say, at last, the Lord has broken the power." God says, "I am rising up for you."

And God says, "I will use the earth and the sea to demonstrate My power," and God says, "there shall be a tidal wave and the enemy shall not get to the shores. They shall say, we are baffled, why does nature stand against us? And America's great men shall stand and say, it was not nature that stood against you, it was the Lord God Most High!

"I am here to say that you have offered Me great presidents in the past. They laugh now, but soon they will say, give us back a Bush. We want a burning Bush." God says, "I will draw from the State of Texas another candidate." God said, "A young man he shall be, like your present President." And God said, "He will slay the monster of the east with the words that he speaks that I placed within him before he was even born."

"America, listen to this prophet, your greatest day, your greatest revival is upon you. For I breathe My breath into your children and children's children, and so it shall be as it was in the days of David, as in the days of Jehoshaphat, as in the days of Paul, it shall be," says the Lord. "They shall jump and there shall be sounds of victory in every house in the United States of America," says the Lord!

Kim Clement 
Prophetic Image Expressions
Email: hope@kimclement.com

0 comments: