BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Endure

Oh this world is so hard sometimes. Some days I just don't have the mental strength to go on. Jesus said, "Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." I also have to tell myself the verse, "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." And, "Apart from Him, I can do nothing." God never said it would be easy, but He promises to be with us. Satan rules this world. And people have free will. But God says in His word, "All things work together for good to them who love God, to them who are called according to His purpose." You see, He takes circumstances that the enemy means for harm, and works them together for good. And then finally, I've read the end of the book. Jesus wins. And we can win too if we let Him live in us. That's what He means when He talks about enduring. We must endure to the end, when Jesus wins...

0 comments: