BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Letter

Dear Troubled Soul,

Jesus is real. Give Him a chance. You say you have, and I know you think you did, but I'm telling you His word is real, His promises are true, and they are for you and all who will accept His gift. Oh, it burdens my soul that you cannot see Him, feel Him but He is there, right beside you. He is a gentleman, and He will not force Himself on you. He gave you free will, and says in His word, "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice, I will come into him and dine with him and he with Me." It is you that must open the door. He's knocking. He wants a relationship with you. Oh, give Him a chance. He died for your sins as much as mine. He is no respecter of persons, meaning He has no favorites. I know you cannot see Him, but you have seen how He works, you have seen His healings. You have experienced His goodness, and told me so. Don't let the enemy lie to you. He is lying with everything he's got. He knows your buttons. He watches us, and figures that out. But God is greater. "Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world." Yes, the enemy has power but God created Lucifer, and gave him free will. And he chose to rebel. Don't make the same choice.
I love you so very much...

0 comments: